CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Random Ramblings.

Well, first of all, my thoughts are with my Great-aunt Shirley and her family and friends this week. My great-Uncle Don passed away this week. He was a great guy, and I always loved the rare times I got to see him.

Which, leaves me with a fun weekend! As my cousin Kim has made the 6 hour hike to go to the funeral, and her two youngest are staying with me until Sunday. The girls are in heaven, with 2 more girls to play with! So in my house right now, I have 4 little girlies, 3, 5, 6, and 7. hehe Poor Eric tomorrow, extra little ones to follow us around, and GIRLS on top of that! haha oh he's a saint. xoxox

We had quite the weather this week, it sucked actually, as it rained heavily for a couple days, which caused my basement to leak. Thankfully, its just the the basement windows need dug out and those metal window wells, so we're doing that so we don't get more water in the basement.

The girls have just finished writing and illustrating a story about a haunted house. It's really cute.

I don't have much time, as you can imagine, but over all, We're having fun. 4 kids is totally doable, I've decided.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!! Now Eric will know how his mama felt being the only female in the house. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Hell....I'm still the only woman in the house.... <:o)