CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What a week.

Well this is gearing up to be quite the week.

I was without internet for a few days because rogers needed to bring me a new modem. Didn't really mind however, as I have a lot of things to get done and organised.

I have got the girls bedroom back in order, and most of the house aswell.. that feels better, I hate when things are amuck.

My would-be anniversary passed on Monday, and that was a tad weird. Though, on a positive note, I think I can say with accuracy that both my ex and I are happier now then we have been in a long time, and for that, we should both be thankful. It's just too bad we couldn't have done it in a less dramatic way. Though perhaps thats what it took for both of us to say enough was enough. Either way, I hope we are both happy with our lives, and with ourselves. No matter what happened, I want that for both of us.

The girls are good, trying to keep them busy while school is out, they've been swimming with Jaquie and Katie, and their room got redecorated, and we've been on walks and they play in the backyard all the time, however, I still hear the inevidable, "I'm boooooooored". haha oh well, They'll survive. Their millions of toys couldn't be a boredom breaker at all huh.. lol

My neice turns One this week! S we have her birthday party to go to, and then we're all caught up on birthday's for little kid's and don't have any more to go. Thank goodness - I am birthday'd out.

What else is going on? Not much really, day after day goes by.. We're good, Girls are healthy.. Emma went for her 3 year check up, and the doctor says she's healthy as an ox, just petite.

Anyway, I think thats all for now, and I'm caught up.

0 comments: