CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Well, Well, Well..

So, okay, I suck at blogging everyday. I'm sorry. Next time I will do better. Promise!

So whats been going on? - not much actually.. Teja started back at school. She loves it, and Ezekiel starts next week, so that will make it all the more better for them.

I'm going to try today to go through the house and get rid of stuff, maybe have a yard sale saturday - I'm not quite sure yet.

Other then that, not much going on, same old, same old. I'm hoping to have another relaxing weekend with my hunk of burning love. lmao I can't believe I just typed that. hahaha

We might do some work on the bathroom.. but other then that, not much really.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I can't believe you wrote that either....specially considering his mommy is reading this.... hahaha