CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Teja and Ezekiel are doing the Terry Fox run tomorrow!

This is an especially wonderful thing for me.

For me, Terry Fox symbolizes sooo much, and they are doing this run tomorrow at school.

God knows, without the money that Terry Fox and his Run, and subsiquent fundraising in his name have raised, We may not have Ezekiel (my nephew) with us. So its very emotional for me to see my little girl, and her cousin, who are just 5 and 4 years old doing something to raise money for cancer research.

I'm going to go tomorrow so I can watch them!

If you would like to donate online, please send me an email (mchildyard @ hotmail . com), and I can send you the link and Teja's school, and full name so you can pledge for her.

0 comments: