CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Updates!

Well, what's been going on? Not much really, I havent had a lot to write about, but I thought nows as good of a time as any, so here I go. Lol

Teja, has started Dance class once again, and at first she didn't like it, but now that they are doing more fun things, she's enjoying it and can't wait to go every week. She's started school again, and loves that aswell, she's reading really well, and loves showing off her little sister when we show up at school to volunteer with her class for computers. haha Her cousin Ezekiel is in her class this year, and her bff Katie, so she loves it, though has said she doesn't want to go to grade 1 next year, as she likes having days off, and in grade one you have to go every single day! haha oh the horror.

Emma is also growing, and she too is started gymnastics class at the end of the month.. thank goodness.. i am hopng she will stop attempting headstands on my couch now, because I have visions of her falling and cracking a skull on something, its horrifying really.

She's also learning how to ride a big girl bike with training wheels.. Eric and I had her out on it last weekend and everytime Eric went to help her turn around she would wave his hand away and say, "I will do it by myself!!!" No, I have NO idea who she takes after *looks at the ceiling*

All in all, both are happy little girls, full of vinegar and such! They have both grown into such little girls.. So adorable and bright! <3

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss not having girls. :o( But my sister had three girls and I had the three boys.
Anyhoo, my son is back with his Dad and they are gone hunting. Hopefully Romeo won't stress him out.