CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

5 Things about me

Saw this, and thought it was fun.. so, why not.

5 things you cannot live without for under $10 each
1 Chap stick
2 Yarn
3 Hair elastics
4 Gum
5 Apples

5 fav movies
1 Dirty Dancing
2 Grease
3 Now & Then
4 Pretty Woman
5 Almost Famous

baby names you love
5 girls names: Ava, Ella, Elise, Lily, Gillian
5 boys names: Evan, Jack, Noah, I got nothing here. lol

5 songs you could listen to over and over
1 Hey there Delilah
2 Crazy Bitch
3 Soul Man
4 Mr. Jones
5 Big Yellow Taxi

5 people who influenced your life in a positive way
1 My Parents
2 My Grandma A.
3 Heather
4 Teja
5 Emma

5 items that stay in your purse all the time
1 wallet
2 cell phone
3 ipod
4 gum
5 garbage lol

5 moments you knew things changed forever
1 The morning I gave birth to my first daughter
2 The morning my ex walked out the front door, for the last time.
3 Putting the key in the door of my house for the first time
4 When I graduated college
5 When I got some of the best advice of my life.

5 obsessions you have right now
1 My kids
2 facebook
3 the phone
4 shopping
5 getting shit done.

5 places you would really like to go
1 British Columbia
2 England
3 Aussie
4 Fishing
5 to sleep. hahaha

0 comments: