CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

This weather is amazing!

The three of us ventured out today for the entire morning.. The wee ones got a fresh new spring hair cut, and we hit walmart up for some sandals, underwear (I'll revisit this later) sidewalk chalk, and flowers to plant.

We did good, and everyone is now sock-free and feeling fine. The sidewalk chalk, Is hopefully environmentally friendly because my drive way looks like it has been coloured in by care bears, and as soon as I get up the energy, my garden will see a big improvement, however, I'm only one person, and my ambition levels are dim today.

Last night I was lounging, and it felt wonderful, and my body wants to continue that, but, it can't! LOL Momma's got things to do! and by bed time too.

Now, the underwear. It seems Emma has finally decided that being diaper-free is as wonderful as I have been trying to tell her for a very long time! yesss! No more diapers! (at least until the family is added to.. down the road!) I can't even believe it - she seems to have just finally decided that yes, in fact she might like to use a potty and did it. I should have known my own mini-me wouldn't be forced into something and would have to do it on her own. I have only myself to blame!

And Teja, seems to be getting freckles! Who knew! She never had freckles before, but all of the sudden, they are popping up all over her nose and cheeks. its so cute - my sweet blonde baby. Her dark skinned and haired Mommy never had such cool things, like freckles. I'm kind of jealous. LOL They are tiny, but they are definitly coming out, and more and more each day! I'll have to try to get a picture.

0 comments: