CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It Returns!

Unnamed.. Feel free to email me with suggestions haha Thanks to my own personal proofreader - Heather!
*ahem*

Where have you been my beloved affair?
You left me, disappeared one night,
when I was looking away.
My attention focused on something
someone other then you.
I've missed us.

You were my best friend,
my confidant, my longing.
You were the inspiration I found
in everything I saw.
The very reason I woke up content.
The hope I saw in the most dismal places.

You are the most forgiving
the most caring, understanding thing
I have ever come to know.
Your absence was noted, and tonight,
oh tonight, I am so glad you are home.

In my darkest moments
you were my light.
In the dead of winter
you were my sun.
During the screams in my head,
you were the calm I focused on.

So here I sit tonight, with you.
My mind racing, and the words
flowing so freely from me..
My life again complete,
with my pen, my paper,
and you, poetry.

0 comments: