CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Glasses Shopping!

True Story.

A while ago, I had been searching online for a cheap way to replace my vulgar, disgusting current glasses, that I never wear because they make me look horrible. haha That's the first time I came across Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses.

They have tons of frames and lenses. I thought to myself while I was looking through them, "Candice, how can they give you cool looking glasses at such a cheap price?" But looking farther into it, I discovered that they don't use a middleman, and manufacturer the glasses themselves. That's cool, as it means I get stylish new frames from Zenni, on an awesome budget. Which, as a single Mom, we all know is the most important thing.

I was also a bit concerned about their stability, and how much I could trust them, because I had never heard of them before. But when I was looking into their prices, I also found that they keep prices down by spending really little on advertising, and that they had been on FOX News!

The only thing still stopping me from ordering, is the inability to try them on and look in the mirror, smile, pout, do all the random, weird things people do when they try on glasses. But, for $8 plus shipping, I may just have to give them a shot.

0 comments: