CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Well, its August.

It truely has been an awesome summer, so far.

August brings getting ready to go back to school, and Teja's almost ready now, she just needs indoor shoes. She's excited as it looks like both Katie, AND Ezekiel will be in her class.

It's also August first, which means Eric and I's Official Anniversary. 5 months today since our very first date. However, we met just over 6 months ago. mwwwah! Love you baby. I have no idea what I did before I met this man, honestly.

In other news, Emma broke my camera yesterday, so I went to get a new one. I got a good deal, so I'm happy, and It's a really nice camera. I'm having fun playing with it.

Other then that, not much, the four of us are hopeful we're going to have a quiet weekend this weekend, as it's been a while since we have. No plans, hanging out, maybe some random around the house stuff, but nothing too daunting. Thank goodness.

I've decided to sign Teja up for Dance classes this year, and she's very excited. Thanks to my friend Kirsten, she's got everything she needs, pink dance slippers, pink tights and a pink suit, and a pink skirt. All from Kirsten's youngest who outgrew it for this year. It fits Teja perfectly, so I'm very excited I don't have to buy everything, and that pushed me over the edge and decided to sign her up. She's going to have a ball! Its once a week, for 1/2 an hour from Sept - May, with a big recital at the end.

Anyway, not TOO much to report. Just everyday stuff. I'm going to try to get the butterflies on the girl's wall today, if I do, I'll take some pictures and show you all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of camera did you get?? Congrats on your anniversary!! Don't forget to take a pic of Teja with her dance outfit. That sure be so cute!!