CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

I have been tagged?!

haha I've never done this before, so here I go. I hope I do it right.

The Nitty Gritty details:
It’s a random tag, and here are the rules!
1. Link to the person who ‘tagged’ you!
2. Post the rules on your blog!
3. List 6 random facts about yourself!
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post!
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog!
6. Let the tagger know the entry is posted on your blog!

1. I was tagged by Jocelyne, who is my man's momma. Visit her blog here
2. Post rules on blog - yep.
3. 6 random facts about myself:

a. I took fertility medicine to get pregnant with my first daughter, and until I was 20 weeks, the doctor warned me he thought it could be twins! The second time, I had no idea I was pregnant until almost 10ish weeks along.
b. I only sound like an idiot. I graduated everything with honours, even college, 6 months pregnant. yay me.
c. In an ideal world, I would have a gaggle of children, live in the forest and only have solar energy. I currently think 3 or 4 will do however, and before I'm 30.
d. I love fishing. Even if I'm not that good.
e. I went shoe shopping with the lead singer of the Wild Strawberries, in a concert at Barrie when I was 14ish.
f. I secretly would be in school forever if I could. I love school, I love learning, and I nevah want it to stop.



-Tag 6 people:
1) Erin
2) Hilary
3) Lisa
4) Pamela
5) Dara
6) Lorraine

0 comments: