CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Gym news.

Today I did 15 minutes on the bike, 10 minutes on the treadmill ( I was going to do more, but got this weird pain in my ankle) and 5 minutes on the elliptical.

All over, I think I only burned about 250 calories or something, but I did all the weights aswell, and really tried to do some things I don't normally do. (Like the bike)

The gym has a new contest starting November 1, if you record the miles you do between Nov 1 and Dec 24, and you hit either 100, 200 or 300 you get a t-shirt and you get in that "club".

It's just like a challenge thing they are doing, and I am debating whether or not I should go for the 100 one.

Thats 7 and a half weeks.. and I try to go 4 times a week.. so say 28 times.. So I would have to do 3.5 miles each time I go. Now, I can do that in about 15 minutes on the bike, but, I only get one mile in on the elliptical in 30 minutes! So, I'm figuring I can do it, if I make myself do at least 10 minutes of the bike everytime I go, plus either the treadmill or elliptical.

SOoooooooooo.. I don't know, but I might as well try. It can only help me.

Also, I've been trying to not dwell on it too much, but I think I have lost about 2 lbs finally (FINALLY!) I haven't really been worrying about it because I had my womanly time of the month, plus TWO thanksgivings, since I started going.. plus factor in I MUST be building some muscle since i started.. anyway I can't really see any difference, but Eric thinks he might. who knows. lol I guess we'll see in a few weeks.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok I'm jealous!!! You're doing great girl!!! I actually did my second walk tonight. Best judge of weight loss is your clothes and to measure yourself. Because even if you gain muscle weight, the inches still come off.