CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Hallowe'en!

Well, I went to the gym this morning..
20 minutes on the elliptical
20 minutes busting ass on the treadmill
and 15 minutes on the bike.

Thats right ladies and gents, I did 55 minutes of cardio today!!! I burned just over 500 calories! woohoo!

Now, I'm making salad for lunch with some chicken breast, and hoping to stay faaaaaar away from the girl's candy after trick or treating.

Pray for me. I need it. lol

With anyluck, I will get over this pateau I seem to be at. On good news though, I threw on some PJ pants last night that literally fell back down. theres something positive! haha

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great about the pj's. Woohoo!! As I said before.... it's in the way your clothes fit. I haven't even passed 15 - 20 min walk yet. :o( But I will!!!