CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

What a week!

Yay the end of October.. *yawn*

I have had such a week this week..
Between the volunteer stuff at Teja's school, and trying to keep up going to the gym.. getting ready for hallowe'en, and grocery shopping, the house, the girl's sports, and everything else.. I haven't had time to think.

Monday went by without much of a thought actually, it was one year since I've been seperated from my ex. hm. I get a lot of "How do you feel about that" 's. My answer is always the same, that I hope he's happy.

Anyway.. yea.

Tomorrow is Hallowe'en, and we're all looking forward to going trick or treating! Even Eric I think. haha He's seeing everything in a bit of a new light now that theres little people to make it all more exciting.

The girl's had their first night of indoor soccor tonight and Teja scored two goals!! While Emma is the queen of stopping the ball like she was taught by her coach. hehe I even managed a video of Teja's first ever soccor goal - I'll probably put it on facebook sometime when i have the energy.

Anyway, just so you know, my birthday is in exactly 3 weeks. I don't want presents - I have everything I need.. however, feel free to write a song, or poem or ballad in my honour. lol Geeze, 27.. gaaaawd I'm getting old!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes life gets really busy but that's good....sometimes. Glad the girls are enjoying sports. You always see things in a new light with kids around. Now that you've had kids for so many years.... imagine having Christmas without kids. You can't can you? Welcome to my world. I miss Christmas with kids. Hmmm I think that might be my new topic for my blog. lol