CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

3 years ago today..

Three years ago today, I was giving Teja a bath and reading her that story one more time.

Three years ago today, I was folding itty bitty baby clothes into a bag and triple checking I had everything we'd need.

Three years ago today, I was nervous as all get out.

Three years ago today, I was shaving my legs as best I could to avoid embarrassment.

Three years ago today, I was installing an infant car seat into our old Mercury Sable Wagon.

Three years ago today, I was getting Teja into bed and taking a nice, long relaxing shower to myself, because I knew I wouldn't get one for a while.

Three years ago today, I was rearranging baby lotions, shampoos, hats, mittens, and gowns in all the right places.

Three years ago today, I was still debating on whether or not the names I'd settled on were absolutely perfect. Emma and Noah.

Three years ago today, I was getting ready to head to the hospital and welcome my new baby into the world. I was as big as a house, and going in for my c-section at 6am the next morning.

Emma Margaret Audrey was born June 28th in the bright early morning, and howled to let the world know she was here.

She was gorgeous, healthy, and simply wonderful.

Happy 3rd Birthday, tomorrow, My sweet baby girl.

0 comments: