CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Stream of Conscious Writing #1

i like it. ice cream soda. soda? i never say soda. soda is pop like a gun. like a popping gun. pop pop with the little thing in the end. whats that thing is it cork, maybe rubber. pop. so hot. not even hot, just humid. its like sticky, and i;m wearing a hoodie. i was cold because i was sleeping in air conditioning and now i;m not and i'm hot and i could take it off but i';m writing this blasted thing and if i stop i wont get anywhere and my stream will be broken like a chain. your train, not chain. i thought it was chain of thought. i suppose it could be.. a chain that is. but its not, its a train. I like trains. even if they blow their whistle at 2 am and sound all scary. they are fun. trains are fun okay! I wonder how many people write okay, and not OK. OK to me just seems weird. okay. ok. I dont know, and i probably shouldnt care, but I do. sorry i cannot be your friend if you spell okay - ok. just kidding! I can. I will, I'm friendly, nice. I have friends. nice friends, fun friends, lots of friends. i love my friends. i am thirsty. maybe some water is a good idea. i think i have juice and milk too, yea i do, but no, water. with ice. i like ice, it makes everything just that much better, except mcdonalds pop, not soda, pop, which I ask for very little ice because I'm cheap and mcdonalds is cheap and i think they put way too much ice in there and try to cheat you out of pop. not that i need it, not that anyone needs it, but hey - don't come between a woman and her barq's - damn corproations and their ice cubes taking up room, and away frommy barq's. or nestea. i dont know how to spell nestea. thats fine though. just don't put ice in there.. like.. nes-ice-tea. just doesn't work. okay, I need water. bye.

0 comments: