CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Another Challenge!

Starting Now, until the end of June.. post 12 times about a topic.

I am going to write 12 times, a Stream of Conscious writing.

Wiki defines this kind of as,

"Stream-of-consciousness writing is usually regarded as a special form of interior monologue and is characterized by associative (and at times--dissociative) leaps in syntax and punctuation that can make the prose difficult to follow, tracing a character's fragmentary thoughts and sensory feelings."

Basically, you write the first thing that comes to your mind, and keep writing as your thoughts change, and go with it. You don't worry about punctuation, or things like that, and just write. So, I'll be doing this, 12 times.. it should be interesting! haha

I used to love doing this in highschool English classes, so who knows, maybe I still will.

1 comments:

N8JadenC80+Allie said...

I love the song on your blog. I wish I knew how to add a song.