CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So whats up people?

Not much here, storm after storm after storm.

I'm cleaning like a crazy woman, trying to make 5 days pass quickly, because then I see Eric!!!!!

The girls are cagey from the lack of going outside either because of extreme heat and humidity, or rain. So, I really can't wait to get them out for a good full afternoon of running around. I think Sunday, if I can talk everyone into it, we may have to take them to the conservation area and walk the trails. Maybe.. Who knows. I don't make plans anymore, because they never happen. LOL

anyway, really, not much happening here.. I must get off my ass and continue my cleaning spree. ho hum.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey chica!!! Only one more day!!!! Woohoo!!! I so wish I would have been able to see him before he left for home but I'll be seeing him this summer and hopefully get to meet your beautiful girls. Maybe I'll bring you guys back home with me...lol You can go back on the bus or something when you're ready to go. ;o)